12.6.07


"On the table of hairdesigner"
2007

Episode
On the table of old hairdesigner, near the studio, there were:
the scissors small and large, the white hair,
the colors spots,
the personal card,
the typical chocolates (that name are Gianduiotti);
and in the air there was the smell of varnish for hair.
On the wall and on the glass many photos of hairdos years '40.
Those day the Mr. said me: "today I celebrate, the shop is closed! I finish to live..."
It was like if in that room the time had been stopped like in the heart of the Mr.

2 commenti:

::: ha detto...

Oooh! I really love those Gianduiotti!! I feel a bit like Homer with the donuts...hehehe

Congratulations for this great new blog! Kisses from Spain :P

Anonimo ha detto...

oh my god...
who is Mr?!?!?!
i go to work...maybe is better ;)
have a good day
kisses from turin ;)